Bill Royce Education Night
Bill be covering three topics on Monday, October 26 starting at 7 PM.
- Camera Lenses: Design and Performance
- Depth of Field vs. Aperture
- Optical Quality vs. Aperture
- MTF Diagrams
- MTF Comparisons: Which Lens is Better?
- Design Technology
- Lens Defects
- Distortion and Vignetting
- Using Google Street View for Location Scouting
- Using the Lightroom Map Function
- Assigning Geographic (latitude and longitude) information to images
- Using the Google Map to assign location names
- Using the map functions as an image search tool
There is a $10 admission fee. You will receive a Zoom link a day or two before the event.